Well, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! The holidays definitely got away from me this year and I didn’t manage to post anything over the last two weeks. So to make up for that, and to help every stay somewhat with their New Year’s resolutions, I am sharing this super simple, super delicious Cookie Dough Dip! It’s great for parties or make a smaller serving for dessert with the family! The great thing is you can serve it with apple slices, apple straws and chocolate graham crackers (all mostly healthy options); making this a nice and “mostly” healthy dessert option. 🙂
Cookie Dough Dip
From Add a Pinch
Makes enough for 12
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Cream together 8oz cream cheese and 1/2c butter. Do NOT use reduced fat cream cheese as it may cause your dip to have the wrong consistency.
- Add 1c powdered sugar, 2T brown sugar, 1 1/2t vanilla and mix until well-combined.
- Add 1c dark chocolate chips and 1c toffee bits and mix again.
- Serve with graham crackers or apple wedges.
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter – @sugarbbaking.
4 thoughts on “Cookie Dough Dip”
What a great idea! I’m gonna have to try this.
this looks delicious!!! must try